Frances M. Denizard
ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Medical Malpractice
- Appellate Law
- Insurance Defense
- Premises Liability
Frances was born in Caguas, Puerto Rico. She received her undergraduate degree in Legal Studies from the University of Central Florida and her law degree from the Florida Coastal School of Law.
Prior to joining the firm, Frances worked as an Assistant Public Defender in the Office of the Public Defender, 9th Judicial Circuit, where she tried numerous misdemeanor, criminal traffic and felony cases to jury verdict.
Frances joined Hall, Schieffelin & Smith, P.A. in 2018. Her practice is devoted primarily to medical malpractice litigation. Frances enjoys reading criminal and fantasy novels, horseback riding and playing with her plump calico cat Beba.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida
- J.D. – 2015
- Honors: Pro Bono Honors
- Honors: Moot Court Honor Board
- Honors: Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- University of Central Florida
- B.A. – 2012
- Major: Legal Studies
- Florida, 2015
- Office of the Public Defender, 9th Judicial Cir., Assistant Public Defender, 2015 to 2018