Brittany M. Molinari
- Appellate Law
- Insurance Defense
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
Brittany was born in Oak Harbor, Washington and grew up in a military family. She received her Bachelor’s in Political Science, magna cum laude, from Florida State University and her law degree from the University of Florida Levin College of Law.
Prior to joining the firm, Brittany interned with the 12th Judicial Circuit Court in Sarasota, as well as Pfizer and UF Health Shands Legal Services. Brittany enjoys spending time with her family and friends, going to the beach, boating, traveling, and cheering on the Florida State Seminoles.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J.D. – 2020
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- B.S. – 2017
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- Banker Lopez Gassler, P.A., Summer Associate, 2019
- UF Health Shands Legal Services, Legal Intern, 2018
- Pfizer, Regulatory and Global Supply, Corporate Affairs: Governmental Relations and Public Affairs, Legal Intern, 2016, 2018